I AM that I AM


Read – Exodus 3:1-22
Scripture: “And God said unto Moses, I AM that I AM (Exodus 3:14).”

Denial: “There is no limit to the I AM presence.”

Affirmation: “God is. I AM. We are!”

When God called Moses to bring the children of Israel out of bondage, Moses was challenged by the assignment. He asked God for a name to reference when he told Pharaoh, “Let my people go.”

I AM THAT I AM is the response Moses was given. I AM THAT I AM means all sufficiency and all encompassing. I AM THAT I AM means total self-existence and self-reliance. I AM THAT I AM means complete independence from anyone or anything else for life. I AM THAT I AM is all that there is.
God is I AM THAT I AM. Another way of saying I AM THAT I AM is Jehovah. We are made in the image and likeness of the I AM THAT I AM. Therefore, we are I AM in the earth. I AM THAT I AM is the God of gods. We are gods. I AM THAT I AM is King of kings. We are kings, queens and royalty in the earth called
to rule ourselves and reign in our various domains. I AM THAT I AM is Lord of lords. We are lords in the earth when people are called to submit to our leadership. Let us arise and be the I AM that we were
created to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying in the Already