Do What Works For You (Jeremiah 40:4)

Do what works for you, Jeremiah was in chains, he had been bound, and he was being set free. He was offered the option to stay in the promised land or to go into Babylonian captivity. He had a choice and the idea that Jeremiah had to do what would work for him. And today, you are Jeremiah. You have to do what works for you even if people don’t understand it. Share it with them, but don’t keep going back and forth with people if they don’t understand it.

You still have to do what works for you. If people don’t agree with it, not everyone is going to agree with everything you do but you still have to do what works for you. Stop doing stuff that doesn’t work for you just so people will agree with you. Sometimes we have to agree to disagree but I have to do what works for me. Sometimes for my friends, I give them the FTR which means (I don’t agree with this, I don’t understand this, I don’t think this is going to work out) but because you are my friend, I love you and I support you. I will be here with you and I won’t throw it up in your face when it falls apart. I will be right here loving you and supporting you but I don’t agree.

You have to do what works for you even if people don’t like it or even if people stop liking you because you don’t do what they want you to do. It’s okay if people don’t like you, not everyone is going to like you. Stop people-pleasing and doing things to appease people that you don’t like. You have to do what works for you. Stop investing your time, money, and energy in people, places, and things that don’t work for you. You have to do what works for you.

Let me tell you, you are one with God, you are one with all life, you are one with the one cause. There is only one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying in the Already