Pro-choice (Hebrews 11:1)

 I am pro-choice. Every day we make choices and decisions about how we are going to live our lives. We are always choosing between love and fear. It is a choice. You can choose to live your life in fear, or you can choose to live your life in love. Perfect love casts out all fear. You get to decide whether you want to operate in faith or doubt. It is a choice.

 We all have doubts, questions, and concerns, but I allow my faith to be bigger than my doubts. I allow my love to be bigger than my fears. It's like muscles - in fact, we all have the same amount of muscles, but we don't all have the same amount of fat. So we are always going to have a little bit of fat, a little bit of fear, a little bit of doubt. But choose faith over doubt. Allow your faith to be bigger than your doubt and your love to be bigger than your fear.

You are choosing between hope and worry when you look at your future. Are you worried about your future or hopeful about your future? It is a choice. You get to decide how you see your future. I see myself having a bright future. How about you? Let me tell you, you already have the mind of Christ. All you have to do is let this mind be in you, which is also in Christ Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying in the Already