I AM a Good Tree and I Bring Forth Good Fruit (Matthew 12:3)

I AM a good tree, and I bring forth good fruit. I was created that way. When God made everything, He spoke over the creation and said it was good. When He got to human beings, He said not only were we good, but we were very good.

Affirm with me today: I AM a good tree because I was created that way. It doesn’t matter what anybody else says; I was created good. God said I was very good.  Good is the essence of who I AM. Because I AM a good tree, not only was I created that way, but I also continue in that way. My good is a continuation of how I was created. Because I AM a good tree and I was created that way, my way of being is good.

The energy and aura that come from me that exudes from me are good because I AM a good tree. How I see people, places, and things is good because I AM a good tree. I can’t help but see the good in God and people because I was created that way, so I continue that way. My way of thinking is good. I think the best, the highest, and the best for every person and in every situation because I AM continuing the good that I was created with.

I AM a good tree, so I think good thoughts. I let go of negative thoughts because I AM a good tree. I AM going to think good thoughts whenever things appear. “Whatever things are lovely, whatever things are honest, whatever things are of a good report,” that’s what I AM thinking about because I AM a good tree. Are you a good tree today? Can you say that your intentions are really good towards people, that you are a good tree, so you bring forth good fruit?

The words that I speak out of my mouth are good. I AM always building people up and not tearing people down because I AM a good tree, so I speak good words. I speak the positive, and even when it doesn’t look good, I speak those things that are not as though they were until they are because it is not about the situations around me. I AM a good tree, so I bring forth good fruit. Jesus said a corrupt tree brings forth corrupt fruit, so let those things with your good come out of your mouth for edifying.

 Let no corrupt communication come out of your mouth because I AM a good tree. Because I AM a good tree, I do good works. Let your light so shine before people that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven. I AM a good tree; I do good works. May the works I have done speak of me. I do good even when people don’t do good to me.

I do good because I AM a good tree. You can’t pull me out of my character; you can’t make me a corrupt tree; you can’t make me evil because I AM a good tree. So even when people speak evil of me, I speak well of them. When people do evil to me, I do good to them. Whatever they do, it doesn’t matter; they only reflect the tree they are. But because I AM a good tree, I will do good. I don’t try to get revenge and get back at people or try to tear people down. I AM too good for that. I AM too good to sink into that negative cycle of revenge and getting back at people, plotting and scheming of how to do negative things.

 I AM too good for that. I AM a good tree, so because I AM a good tree, the conclusion will always be good. I have tests, trials, and tribulations, but the end will work together for my good. Why? Because I AM a good tree. The storms come into my life, the wind blows, the rain comes down, and the earthquakes and hurricanes of life hit me, but I AM still standing because I AM a good tree. I don’t fall apart; I bend, but I don’t break because I AM a good tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Being & Birth Jesus, the King of the Kingdom

Prayer & Fasting