My Words Have Power!

Read – Matthew 12:31-37

Denial: “I release and let go of negative words.”

Scripture: “Like the rain falling down from heaven, so will my word

flow from my mouth: it will not return to me void, but it will

accomplish what I please, and it will prosper and fulfill the purpose

for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11).”

Affirmation: “What I say about me is more powerful than what

 anyone else says about me.”

 There is power in the spoken word. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21).” Just as I AM that I AM created the heavens and the earth through words, we as I AMs in the earth create our world through our words. “By faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God (Hebrews 11:3).” As creators, if we are not satisfied with the harvest that our words have produced, then we have the power to change our words and create something different.

When we speak, we enter the spiritual realm. Like a servant, the universe brings back to us that which we have spoken. It is totally up to us. If we speak negative things, then the universe brings back negative things to us. If we speak positive things, then the

universe brings back positive things to us.

As stated in our scripture of the day, our words never return void, but they always accomplish that which we have sent them out to do. When we speak words on the earth, heaven supports those words coming into manifestation. “Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Matthew 18:18).”

“Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (Mathew 12:34).” There is no such thing as I did not really mean that, or I was just saying something just to be saying something. Like a computer which processes data, the universe simply brings back to us that which we have spoken. “By our words we are justified and by our words we are condemned (Mathew 12:37).” Therefore, it is imperative that we say what we mean and mean what we say.

If we say something and it is not the desire of our hearts, let us use our words to delete it from the atmosphere. For example, we can say “I cancel that” or “I delete that from the atmosphere.” Then we can replace those words with our true intentions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hearing is not Enough! The Kingdom Key of Wise & Foolish READ | Matthew 7:24-29