I AM a Miracle (Acts 10:38)

 I AM a miracle, and guess what? You are a miracle, too! We are miracles. Not only have we experienced miracles in our lives, but we are miracles. Not only does Spirit flow through us to perform miracles, but we are miracles.

 We are miracles, and I am a miracle. When we think about miracles, we think of healing, health, and wholeness. So, when you think about a miracle, think about letting go of sickness, pain, disease, discomfort, or dysfunction in your body, mind, and soul. I Am a miracle.

 I have experienced physical healing in my life because I AM a miracle. When I  was growing up, my nose used to bleed like water.  Every summer it would be so hot in  Baltimore that my nose would just bleed. God healed me. I live in Florida now, and no matter how hot it gets, my nose does not bleed because I AM a miracle. God healed me physically of those nosebleeds; I used to have chronic back pain, and my back I would not be able to walk; I would be in bed, experiencing such severe pain, and  God healed me. I read a book by Louise Hay, How To Heal Your Life,  and learned that  I needed more support in my life. I affirmed that I AM loved, I AM  supported, and I AM not alone.

 Through the power of God, I have been healed of diabetes. Not only have I experienced physical healing, but I have experienced emotional healing. I AM a miracle, and most of my emotional healing happens when people in my life who I love transition. When my mom transitioned, I was 20 years old. I thought that I would not make it through that. I thought that if something happened to my mother, I would be in the grave with her, but through the power of God, I experienced mental and emotional healing.

 Even when my wife transitioned a few days after our twin daughters were born, I went to counseling and I got some emotional healing which means that I was able to work through that grief, I was able to overcome those feelings of sorrow and suffering and loss because I AM A  miracle. I have experienced physical healing, emotional healing, and mental healing. Miracles have to do with healing physically, emotionally, and mentally.

 I used to believe that I wasn’t good enough, I used to think that I was not worthy, that I  did not deserve the blessings of God upon my life, and so  I kept trying to achieve things so that I could feel like something. I earned my bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degree and I still felt even though  I was accomplishing all these things, I was not experiencing the benefit of all of these blessings that I had received because, in my mind, I wasn’t good enough, I wasn’t worthy, in my mind   I didn’t deserve it and so I  experienced mental healing when I realized that I AM worthy.

 Mental healing, I AM   enough, I changed my mind as a person thinks in their heart that’s who they are. I  changed my mind about myself, I changed my mind about my life, and I experienced mental healing. Now I can let this mind be in me, which was also in Christ Jesus. I experienced mental healing to realize that I have access to the mind of God and that I can think of God’s thoughts. I can operate in God’s ways, but I had to overcome all those things in my mind; I had to let go of those erroneous ideas, limiting beliefs, and faulty perceptions. So, I AM telling you today that you are a miracle.  I AM a miracle; we are miracles because we experience physical, emotional, and mental healing.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Balancing Being & Birth Jesus, the King of the Kingdom

Prayer & Fasting