I AM Victorious: Therefore, I Sing Consciously (Ephesians 5:18)

Because I have the victory, when you have the victory, you sing consciously. This means I am

aware of what I am singing, when I am singing, where I am singing, and how I am singing

because I am conscious that I am victorious. Therefore, I sing consciously.

Sometimes I sing to God directly, not just about God but to God, and that is worship. Sometimes

I sing to myself, encouraging myself in the Lord, and that is a form of self-encouragement.

Whether it's in the shower, while working, or singing around the house, it's important to sing to

yourself and have a theme song to encourage yourself because you are victorious.

I sing to God in worship because I am victorious, and I sing to myself to encourage myself

because I am victorious. I have a contagious victory, and I share this victory with other people.

Sometimes I sing to others to support them, build them up, and lift them up. And sometimes I

sing consciously to another person to express how much I love and appreciate them because we

are all victorious and sing consciously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying in the Already